Sunday, November 1, 2009

I can't say enough

Written for my sweet, sweet mate, KC

*WRITTEN BY JAMES WEBSTER; DO NOT COPY* UNDER PENALTY OF LAW*

How can one express his emotions on paper? How can one be safe? Can one ever be safe? Only in the arms of his love can he be truly safe. The feel of your loves arms, the knowledge that the arms that'll never let you go, that'll never hear the end. I will wrap my arms around you, hold you closely to my side! Never let anyone hurt you, for to me, that'd be sigh. If anyone has hurt you, may god help them. You are my world, and I will be you're tower. The brinks of hate may reach the end of time, but surely this love will never reach the end, for it cannot die. Just as the moon has the sun, just as surly they are in love, just as surly that the Lord made them all, is as sure that I will be to you. There is nothing more that i love than you. These words, they will surly fade away one day. But the inspiration will be eternal, like a god it will never fail. I will fight for you in the gravest hour, as sure you will do for me. I love you.


*with permission, you may use.

No comments:

Post a Comment