Monday, November 2, 2009

FML

Okay, I never use "fml", but I feel its a correct time to use it.

My grandma wants me to stop talking to the guy I LOVE because he's being pervy. Wait, a teenage boy being pervy? Is that even possible? Right, because there are no pervy teenage boys? Show me one teenage boy who isn't even a little pervy, and I'll give you 1$. I mean, really? Do they phase out the memory of there childhood when people get pregnant/get someone pregnant? Is that why my old step dad was so out there, because he had no bio kids? Thats just messed up. My sister hits and kicks and gets away Scott free, yet I get in trouble for loving? My god, I've been offered Weed, Beer, and Sex at school, what did I do, I said no. I find one thing in the whole damn world that makes me happy, and they find it wrong!? THEY SEEM TO THINK THAT THERE THE ONLY PEOPLE GOING THROUGH THIS SAME THING!!!! So get this, there going to try to stop me from talking to my boy. Well, they can try, but I swear, there are so many people that I know will help me. Save me from them. I'm thinking about calling Shana and seeing if she'll pick me up for a little while until I can calm down. If I knew KC in real life, and if he didn't have a penis, they'd be fine with it. But they can't accept that this is a different time than when they were kids. "The bible says that homosexuality is WRONG" First, I don't believe it does. Second, doesn't it also endorse slavery? I mean, why? Why must people be like this? Because they care more about there religion than there kids happiness? This is a call for help. I'm calling Shana. I hope this all works out. God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment