Friday, November 6, 2009

Two Shootings...

Okay, so yesterday we had a (horrible) shooting at Fort Hood. I wasn't really able to sleep lastnight, nor was I able post to this. But I wrote it before this other shooting...

Yesterday, Thursday November 5th, 2009, America has been attacked. This attack has killed 13 people. 13 human beings. The Jackass, however, is still alive. He is currently in a coma. I'm upset...and mad. Humans NEED to be more loving to one another. People who would be fighting for justice died. 13 people. Now, I hear that he was a major in the army, he was a phycologest, but that doesn't really matter. He was just as human as you and I. This is sad...let him die.

And now today, Friday November 6th, 2009, Another shooting has occurred. One person is presumed dead, 7 are injured. This man is evil. Messed up. Both of them. I'll post more later...I'm sure...but for now, I need to take this in. It hurts me in my heart that someone could be this vain, this selfish...they should be killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment