Sunday, November 8, 2009

We got it.

HEALTH CARE HAS PASSED THE HOUSE...TO SENATE!
Okay, well, this is really good. I know that there are quite a few misconceptions about this, but I think it'll be good. My grandmother has a few things wrong with her, as do many people who are getting older. I know that if she somehow loss her insurance (which if threw my grandfathers job) that there would be literally no one who in there right mind would insure her. Thanks to this bill, which passed 220 to 215 (I think, I'm not 100% sure on the numbers), she will not be able to be turned down based on pre-existing conditions. Heres hoping that it'll pass the Senate!


People who can't take jokes shouldn't laugh at other people's misfortunes

Personally, I try not to laugh at others misfortunes, but I know enough people that do. But when someone laughs at them, they get really angry. There are a few things wrong with something like this. First off, don't laugh at other people (unless they do it on purpose), second off, don't get mad when people do things you do. I hope y'all have a good day.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment