Saturday, October 31, 2009

I WAS A CO-CONCLER, DAMNIT! P3

Wow, I think I might just change the STB to I was a co-concler, damnit. Three posts with the same title makes a new record. Anyway. I still am suppressing feelings of love and hate, I mean, my god, how can I do this to myself? Theres someone...who's a firefighter, and I'm a wildfire. I'll burn until the fuel is gone, and he's trying to put me out, but he knows when he does he'll freeze, but doesn't realize it. I need to stop. Tell people how I feel.

So my mom has really considered, when shes out of jail, moving to one of four states. California or Arizona look like I might be blogging from later! I hope its CA, I have some friends there. Eh. Anyway, Hope y'all have a GREAT halloween!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfV19Yrl9nk

No comments:

Post a Comment