Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Upset to the point of being ill

Yeah, thats me. My family is just being...strange. They've been talking about my boyfriend, and saying things that are bad. It really pisses me off, because if he was a girl, they'd love him. I know that there just standing up for what they believe, but when does that become to much? Maybe when you start making people physically ill, let alone your own flesh and blood? I love God with all my heart, but if I started to upset the ones I love, I wouldn't stop loving God and Jesus, I'd stop talking about it. I love that they believe something that most people don't, BUT MY WORD! You need to stop a few moments, maybe stop for all! Keep loving what you love, and keep believing what you believe! But if it harms others, shut your mouth, preach only when it will help. Religion is a great thing, but when you start going off every moment, you need to stop. This was just me rambling...

No comments:

Post a Comment