Tuesday, November 3, 2009

We are all the same...

People are so mean, that it makes me laugh. Isn't it so weired how money and items can buy you out of almost anything? I gave my sister a two hundred dollar thing, and she in return is going to stop yelling at me about my boyfriend. I mean, I had to give her something that she should do regardless. Its sad when a family isn't able to be there for one another. I know its only three more years (or two, depending), but its going to be a hard one. I must ask, though, why is it so important to get what you want at the expense of others? Will good things not happen to those who do good? Will human things inevitably fail? Is this world not temporary? Is there not another waiting for us? Surly there is. Yet we still argue, as if we are only children, we fight over the most petty things. Why can we not be united in differences? Can't we stand up for what we believe, and for who we love? Why can't we? Unite my brothers in Christ, my brothers in homosexuality, my brothers in humanity! Stand strong and firm through the coming storm. A world divided WILL fail. Just as the mighty empires of the world, nothing is savable from the grips of what we see as this world. We, as the inhabitants of the earth MUST unite, we must stand as one body, one faith. Though our beliefs may be different, do not most religions teach of one thing? Love. Why do we reject our calling? Do not put forth your morals in exchange for worldly goods, If you can give, give. do not take with an open hand, yet take only what is needed. Give with an open hand, give what you have to give. Do not give more than you have, for this will not help. Give what you can.

I am only a lone boy, who understands the concepts of what it takes to be a good person, I am only 15. I have had trials in my life, and yet I've stayed steadfast to what I believe and now as another trial comes, I will still stand here. I will preach what I think, what I know. Let the winds of faith have what she may do to me, but she cannot rip what I believe out of me. For I do not hold my beliefs in my hands, I hold them in my heart. My soul longs for this world to hold what they believe, but to hold the ideas of others closer. Surly there is one truth in this world, and that is we are all flawed in one way or another. Friends, if you think that your a perfect, I'm sorry, but you are not. Whether you have lied, stolen, or God forbid murdered, you are just as guilty as another. But when you know what you've done is wrong, Christ will forgive you. I am only one person, I've set out to change the way the world sees itself. Just as a fire consumes itself, the earth will as well unless something is done! My friends, I plead of you, forget petty differences, Jew, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, or Hindu we are all one in this world. Do not fight my friends. Take head of what your heart tells you. Do not let the earthly temptations pull you back into this world. We are all from this earth, we will all be in the same place. Never feel alone, for there are others in your same situation. My friends, I love you all, there is no reason to hate.

Hate only what is a downfall. Hate war, hate racism, hate gender discrimination and discrimination of any kind.

--James

Sleep well, earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment