Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I like your Christ, but....

"I like your Christ, but I don't like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." --Matahama Gandhi said that, and it got me thinking. WHY ARE WE SO UNLIKE WHO WE SAY WE WORSHIP! Is it possible that we just say we are followers of the Christ, but do not truly know him? Some assume he'd be out killing the gays, killing the Muslims, but isn't Jesus all about love? My blogs outlook on life has changed a lot from when I started it back in June (or July?), when I was talking about dumb things that happened in my life, but now its started on morals. But honestly, my Christian friends (and though I doubt I have many readers, I can only hope to get more), take a look at what you say daily, in fact, EVERYONE take a look at what you're saying. We humans are a selfish race. We'd rather watch someone freeze to death, than go out of our comfort zone to help our friends...or even random people. Why would we rather have people die than give them a blanket?

No comments:

Post a Comment