Monday, October 26, 2009

Wow, its been a while since I last posted here. I'd like to correct myself. On the last post from...a LONG time ago. I said Justin was 16, but he was 17, a kinda easy mistake to make when you're in a state of distress. Anyway!

Boy the summer has gone fast from when I posted my first post in June. Now its fall. And soon I'll be going back to where I started, to the Ol' Mill for a hike. Wow. Just thinking about everything thats happened the past five, almost six months blows my mind. In a half a year I've grown up a lot, gotten myself a mate, lost him for six hours, than got back together with him. I've been stabbed in the heart by myself, been fought with, lost a few friends, and got enough back. Wow. Its been a loooooooong five months.

No comments:

Post a Comment