Thursday, September 24, 2009

Justin

I don't know why justin died...it should have been me, he was so caring, he'd give you everything without a second thought


Thats what I said to my friend a bit before...
Justin was killed in a car crash yesterday, he was only 16. I know that there are people who love me, but Justin gave all his free time to complete strangers. He once invited me to a food bank, you should have seen the look on his face. It said it all. Joy, happiness. He will be missed forever...

As the fall set upon us, you left, so young, so loving. The trees themselves morn, as if the earth as lost a friend. I should have been there, to say goodbye. life is so frail, so fragile. You were thinking one moment, gone the next. The doctors said that you didn't feel anything. I wish the ones you left were so blessed. We cry, sob, even though you said not to. How can we not? We lost one of the greats in the world...
Justin, you'll be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment