Friday, October 30, 2009

A dream is worth what?

Oh my god. I had the weirdest dream last night.

There I was, running from a mysterious figure. I caught a good glimps of him once, his blue eyes were like bullets and shot threw me. I I ran down a small ally. I was afraid of him. Suddenly, and surprisingly, the sidewalk under my feel slowly fell out from under me. I was there, floating. I looked around as I heard a voice say my faults, and my fears. I looked around. Nothing. No one. Just a voice echoing out from the space around me.


Thats how it happened. There was one thing that the voice said that scared me, somewhat, I can't tell ya, because its a problem I'm in currently. Put it this way, I'm scared. I've had strange dreams all week, and I kinda don't want to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment