Monday, October 26, 2009

I WAS A CO-CONCLER, DAMNIT!

DAMN IT! I've been belittling my damn emotions again! I'm so upset that my feet are freezing! DAMN IT! I was a co-concealer, and now I'm fucking my emotions!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME? I'm a young, 15 year old who should get off his fucking ass and get out the damn door and get doing something. My lord, I've changed in the past two months. More pervy (is that bad?), more...non-understanding. Three months ago I was confronted with a problem, and could think for a few moments, and come up with a solution that was full proof. But now, I can't even handle my own fucking problems. I could blame it on anything, school, hormones, family, friends, but its my own fault. I could go out on a limb and say that I want to kill myself for attention, but thats not me. I could stay too near the tree and not let anyone in. Or I could go out a few feet, sit, and let people help me down. I think I'll do what my heart tells me. Go where the wind blows me.

No comments:

Post a Comment