Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I WAS A CO-CONCLER, DAMNIT! P2

A follow up of I WAS A CO-CONCLER, DAMNIT!
---------------------
Fall in love in three days
Let your mate find out
He still loves you
Get sad
Talk to your love
Talk to your mate
He says that he'll love you no matter what.
Notice that you might be being used.
Listen to your friends.
Love you're mate.
Love your love
But not the same as your mate.
Never do that.
---------------------------
Sounds like a plot for a book. Maybe I'll write one...err...than again, it sounds like it'd take a long time, which I don't have. But thats not the point. I feel dumb. How could I love anyone like my mate? HOW!? I don't care if they are the nicest, sweetest, cutest person on earth, my mate should come first. Crushes are nothing. I shouldn't resort to them to hang my problems on. My mate always comes first. My friends and my sister come second. My crushes are nothing more than friends I might have grown to attached to. I dunno. Should I, shouldn't I. I will stand by my mate, than my sister, than my friends.

well, thats all from me tonight

--James

PS. Just disregard this.

No comments:

Post a Comment