Friday, October 30, 2009

Do what is needed...

Normally thats my motto. Anyone who knows me well enough will tell you that if you mess with my kin (family or friends) you're in for one hell of a fight. I don't care who you are, if you mess with my mate, my friends, or my family, you better be able to afford new teeth. That might be outta line, but really, is it? I mean, you touch one hair on the head of my mate, well, you best be ready. You harm one of my future kids, god help you. You hurt my friends or family, I will not hold back. I've had to do things like this before, to. March into the assistant Principal at school because my little sister got in trouble for something she DID NOT do, I fixed it and she was off the hook. But if you mess with my kin, you best be ready to fight.

But when does that go to far? When you're sitting on your lazy ass, laughing at some TV show, when your own father is in the hospital dieing? HOW DO YOU DO THAT!?!? I DESPISE PEOPLE LIKE THAT! Well, thats all for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment