Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Life is so different from one person to another. Some people born into riches and a life of sex and drugs have a horrible life, others born into a life of farming, and growing up right have a great life, still others are born into that small town family, and there life is what they make of it. What they make of it. What an interesting five words. No one else chooses for you, and you don't live with the chooses of your fathers before you. Life is also unfair. How does God let a couple who would be wonderful parents not have children, and yet, lets the worst kind of people have far to many children? How does God let love become so diluted like milk in water. So diluted that this world cannot see what love is. Love is not a personality, Love is not a home, Love is a feeling that you have for other people, love dose not judge, love can be for anyone or anything. I love my family, even if there ideals are a little bit off the mark, I love my friends, and I love my future mate even more. I love people I don't even know. If there is suffering in this world, how can we as fellow humans let this go on? Do we not know our own suffering? Would it not have been help if someone offered a shoulder to lean on? Would it be so hard to give some of our time to help people, to make people happy. I say not. And yet, time is valuable. Shouldn't you spend it with the ones you love most. Indeed you should. Yet as humans it is our need to see people happy. It is also our need to have someone next to you, to hug and hold close. This world and this life are just the start of a grand journey where we find out mate, and when this life fades as it will, the only thing that will carry on in our hearts are love. And that love cannot fade, it will not fall apart. As this life is not the end, it is the start, the friends we make will always be friends, our mate will always be our mate. If one should die without friends or a mate, god bless him. He who endureth to the end shall be saved. I don't often quote bible versus, but I felt this one was needed...love will always endure. The love of two people is stronger than even the greatest steel beam, and it will last forever. From this life to the next life that God has prepared for us, a life time and more with your mate is all you can hope for, no?

Well, I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment