Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sorry for a week w/o updates...

I've been at my Uncle's and Aunts house. I was hanging out with my friend Brad, and made two new friends, Haley and Brennen (sorry if I spelled that wrong...). I Hung out with Shana (aunt) a while, too, but mostly when Brad was doing something, we caught salamanders. But you guys are gonna just LOVE this. Brad called storm chasers geeks, and babies, but, I told him I'd take him on a chase next year. That'll be fun. OH! And a cat went into labor on me, literally, she was on my lap when she started making odd noises, and she was going into labor! I get to keep two (I think) kittens. Summer's birthday's coming up, so I'll be helping Mike (uncle) set up for that.

Wouldn't you know that the one day I leave, my family gets HAMMERED by severe weather.

Anyway, for not updating, heres a gift, a classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment