Monday, July 6, 2009

lengthy words=humerus? (PG-13 for swearing on post)

Yeah, whoops. Forgot to. Now, onto business.

A student (I will not say his name) at my summer school was smoking (Not really the reason I'm blogging about it) and HE WAS SITTING ON THE DAMN ROAD! So anywhoist, don't to that. I know what your thinking, which one. Both. Don't smoke, or sit on the road. Also in Summer school news...I ended up getting a bicentennial quarter from the vending machine.

Also in summer school news is another student (We'll call him...Jack) is the most annoying, best example of a 'bark worse than bite', kid at our school. I'd normally find it sad if a kid didn't have any friends, but when someone dose it to themselves...well...for no reason at all. I doubt that Jack reads this blog, but if he dose, he knows who he is, he needs to be a little smarter when it comes to his choose his words better. Its sad to see a kid like that...being...well...abonoxus.
!!!UPDATE!!! The kid was fighting, and lost...like I said, he is more bark than bite.!!!UPDATE!!!

That brings me to my next summer school news thingy, there is a girl whom sits in front of me (she knows who she is.) She laughs at any word over six characters. Its so funny! I said that Sit On Road looked dumbfounded at something and she just cracked up; thats not the only time, though. There were quite a few other times with larger words.

Anyway, thats all for today!

-Lp

No comments:

Post a Comment