Sunday, July 26, 2009

More racism...sad

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/07/23/doctors.attitude.race.weight/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

Read that...

What the bloody hell!? Pardon my language, but, what!?! As you guys might have picked up, I HATE racism. The thing is, that most doctors did that. I have a feeling that its not just doctors. It makes me very, very mad when people are treated different due to skin color, gender, gender preference, the list goes on. When a friend of mine didn't get a job at Walmart, because he was gay (or so he claimed) I contacted Walmart, and checked a few things. I admit that he might not be the greatest worker, but they hired someone with a criminal record, who was 27, over a 16 year old with no record of criminal activity. My friend found another job, and well, a few (like 5) people's families don't shop there anymore. I'm not saying not to shop there, but, its a long story. Still shop there, his family still dose, and they have great deals. Ha, I sound like an advertisement. But its not fair. Hey, let my try something. If any of you have been discriminated against, drop me a comment, or email (lastpaw@yahoo.com), or tweet me, and I'll look into it. We should have been out of racism before it started. Hmm, I think I'll change the title from "Okay, heres one..." to "More racism...sad"

No comments:

Post a Comment