Monday, March 8, 2010

The Great Return: Love, death, and heartbreak.

Epic title, yes.
Epic post, not so much.

--Life--
Life right now has been, well, interesting. I've grown up more then I'd expect, and fallen deeper in love then I ever thought possible. There are so many things wrong with life, my so-called family are mostly morons. At least, two of them are. My grandma, well, I think she's pretty smart, and, accepting for once. My true family, Robert, has been having problems. I've tried all I can do to be there for him, just, wish I was there physically with him. Robert...wow, he's without description. I looked back and, I'm reaaaaaaally amazed I never posted about him. But...wow. He's so amazing, so loving. He's one of the three people I've actually ever trusted. He's the only good thing in my life, and, the only thing I really want or need. I've opened up to him a lot more then...well, with anyone else, Justin, or anyone. But, thats the good in my life.

The bad:
My grandpa.
But that is more personal.

So, I really can't wait to be called James Knox.

But yeah. I'M BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment