Monday, March 29, 2010

ASSHOLES!

Writing this to calm down. 

DAMN IT GRANDMA/GRANDPA. Like I wanna go to your churches damn dinner? Especially when my UC is acting up. Oh, and the fact that I've had one good night of sleep in the past three weeks. I mean, what the fuck is wrong with these people?!  Someone explain to me that. Please? How there always right I'm always wrong. How the fact that the pain in my tummy is soooo unbearable that I've been laying down all day, and when I move I burst into tears. How a sleepless, really sad me should be drug to a stupid dinner for socialization. Well FINE I'll socialize.  Though probs not how they want me to. Do I care what the fuck they want? No, I don't. HOPEFULLY the fact that I'll be socializing with my head in a toilet'll make them feel better.  Ha, but, lets not forget the-me-crying in there too. Maybe someone there will change my mind about there church. That there not complete assholes. The crying and vomiting there should be fun though. I mean, what the fuck? Really? What. the. fuck?


-James

No comments:

Post a Comment