Friday, December 11, 2009

A letter to my ex mate, Justin, who I've posted many times about before...

I looked up into the air today, and took in the clouds like you always wanted me to. Its been a while from when you last said I'll love you forever. I guess it was all for the best. I told myself that by this time I'd have moved on, but alas, I haven't. People say two males CANNOT love one another, even though I've poured my life out again. I'm sorry I hurt you hun. I really am. What was I thinking? If it weren't for me you'd still be around, breathing, living, smiling, and holding me. It seems like yesterday we were shopping, though I was suppose to be in school. Do you remember when we saw my teacher at the store, right after school let out, and I was kinda freaking out, but you handled it so greatly. I was a fool then to let go of something--someone as good as you...and I've done it again. When will I ever learn Justin?


Theres some more personal stuff that I'd rather not post.

No comments:

Post a Comment