Friday, December 18, 2009

14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14, New King James Version)

I had to post that...

What a past few weeks...or should I say past Fall...it has been hell. Justin died, I got into a love triangle, broke up with one of the sides of it, and then was broken up with by the other, who lied, by saying he didn't want a Long distance relationship, and then getting into one. But its fine, now. I got back together with the person I broke up with. I had a short relationship with someone--Who also shall remained nameless--who said he was just using me. Which I'm so thankful that he didn't lie. I came out--or was pushed out of the closet. Found out lots of things about friends...some of which made me cry. Been in a few tight places-some of which I am still in, but, there being worked out and I don't wanna say yet. Just between a rock and a hard, hard spot. Though its been crushing me...in an odd way. I'm happy...ish. Ah, ish, such a word. Ish. Kind of. Happyish. I've never been happier, to tell the truth. I've been writing non-depressing things. I mean, they've not all been super-duper happy, but better then before. Hell, lots better then before. I was able to see my mom for the first time in a year or so...and I cried that night...it was so great to see her, and hug her. I pray that this is the last time she does anything like this. Friends have had some problems but over all they've been worked out. Some are dealing with them, others aren't. I'm always there for them, though. Ah, I love ranting on this blog. Speaking of ranting, I'm going to rant about TWC soon.

Or now.

Really? REALLY WEATHER CHANNEL? Storm Stories I could understand. But movies? Al Roker? Covering a murder? Whats next, I mean, like, what? Live audiences? I was pissed when you moved A&B to the morning. I let it go without a blog post. But Al Roker!? MURDERS!? You guys use to make weather FUN, not weather marketable. Now? Now I wish I could find my remote when WUWA (No, I DO NOT WUWA) comes on, or for that fact, MANY titles. I hate to say it, but Accuweather is being more weather-like then you are. There, I said it. ACCU-WE FAIL MOST OF THE TIME-WEATHER is better then The (only concerned with money now) weather corporation!

Okay. Now that thats out.

No comments:

Post a Comment