Friday, December 25, 2009

1 John 3:18

First of all: Merry Christmas

Now its time to look at an unrelated bible scripture...
1 John 3:18: Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.


Isn't that the truth? This is not just meant for children, but also for adults. I've been lied to before, and let me tell you what, nothing hurts worse then when someone tells you they love you, and then when it comes down to it, doesn't really. I mean, ACTUALLY believing that they love you, and that you love them. Well, I hate to be the downer who says this, but love? There isn't love. Why do I need to trust my heart in the hands of someone who lies to me, who themselves they have fooled into thinking they truly care, but don't when it comes down to it. It breaks my heart when I see this happening...because I've been there. Every day there seems to be less and less good about humanity, more and more bad. It really makes me sad seeing it like this. How people can just be morons...just be...idiots! True love. Two words that you think you know sometimes...but you don't really. Anyone can say "I love you." but I ask you to show me one person who is willing to show it when it comes down to it. Maybe there are people who are in "true love", but I'm yet to see anyone who really gives a damn in my generation! How can we ignore the signs? We are not our parents, for they truly love each other, we are our parents parents who married off not due to love, but due to there parents! Sometimes I feel sick at todays teenagers. They who know not love when children will surly not know love when they are adults. Yes, I'm blaming this on your parents. I don't know, I only know a small number of the teenage population, but they don't care about love. They don't care about each other. When my sister was dating Levi I was sure, and still am, that if it came down to it, he'd rather have a fuck doll then save Haley's life. How can people lie threw there teeth!? You don't love him, you don't love her! You don't know what love is!!!!! Knowing what love is changes you so much. You know what friendship is, you know what kinship is, and you know what love is. Some will say love is an emotion, which is true. Others will say love is a word, which is also true, but love? Love isn't a word or a feeling. Love is something you do. Love is more like riding a bike then it is writing a letter. I sit here writing in a moment of clarity and pain. I might have lost someone I love. Love. I know what it is. I've let it slip threw my fingers...but I'm sure soon that I'll find someone new, and forget all about him...or maybe not. Maybe no one really knows what love is, maybe the universe controls love. You're going to be put with who you are anyway you stack it. Maybe you'll date this person, and then they'll leave you or vice versa. But if you truly love them, don't give up. Never forget. Never forget the feelings they made you have, never forget how amazing people can be. Life...I've lost faith in it once in a while, but other times, its so beautiful, if you just slow down and look around. Now as I write this, my eyes are wet with tears. My heart is flooded with sorrow and pain...and a strange since of happiness. What a mix of emotions, don't you think? Its 3:03 Christmas morning, my family is snug in there beds, they don't know my pain and sorrow. Tomorrow is just another Christmas to them, as another year passes by. 2009 has been so amazing, huh? I've grown up so much this year...I've found who I am. I've came to grips with liking guys, My grandparents have found out, my mother was put in jail in 2008, and it was the first time i saw her in over a year. I've met someone I equate to my Tiger Woods, he's a great friend...just is doing everything with a hole...and if it doesn't have one, he makes one. I've gotten a crush on people, been in love triangles, been single, lost friends, gained friends, became much more daring...just so many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment